Grid Connected Rooftop Solar System
In grid connected rooftop or small SPV system, the DC power generated from SPV panel is converted to AC power using power conditioning unit and is fed to the grid either of 33 kV/11 kV three phase lines or of 440V/220V three/single phase line depending on the local technical and legal requirements.
- Utilization of available vacant roof space;
- Low gestation period;
- Lower transmission and distribution losses;
- Improvement in the tail-end grid voltages and reduction of system congestion;
- Loss mitigation by utilization of distribution network as a source of storage through net metering;
- Long term energy and ecological security by reduction in carbonemission;.